A four-year old boy, Elias Muthomi, has impressed many Kenyans with his immense knowledge on aeroplanes. At his age, the little boy can name 16 different types of aeroplanes as well as their parts.
The little boy has on different occasions been called by different companies to their hangars where he gets to learn more about the aeroplanes and their parts.
His parents, Moses Gitonga and Monica Wambui, took interest in the boy from the age of one and a half years when he started reading out English words on a wall chart and newspapers.A file image of Elias Muthomi and his mother Elizabeth GitongaFile
His parents had bought the reading charts to prepare him to join pre-primary once he attained the age of three years.
However, every time they showed him new writings and images, he promptly read them without any help.
His knowledge surprised many bearing in mind that at his age, he had not attended school.
“He likes watching news when most of his age mates like watching cartoons,” the father stated.
Muthomi's teacher, Ken Kogor, indicated that the boy is supposed to be in PP1. He, however, oozes wisdom like a grade one student.
"His teachers and the school's management decided to allow Muthomi skip two classes ahead because he is so clever. His classmates are seven years of age while he is just four years," Kegor stated.
Wambui, the boy's mother, was grateful for the companies that allowed Muthomi to learn more about planes.
She called on the government to create institutions that can identify and nurture talents.
- investigations28 September 2022 - 8:14 am
- Berieved28 September 2022 - 7:13 am
- Gratitude28 September 2022 - 7:01 am
- new Appointment27 September 2022 - 6:09 pm
- transition28 September 2022 - 7:52 am
- Thriving28 September 2022 - 8:49 am
- Not Picked27 September 2022 - 6:03 pm
- Changing Faces27 September 2022 - 7:38 pm
- Unfulfilled27 September 2022 - 6:51 pm
- Lucky ones27 September 2022 - 6:36 pm
- Awarded27 September 2022 - 5:21 pm
- On the spot27 September 2022 - 4:38 pm