Kenya Railways (KR) has announced changes to a recent job announcement it had made revising the posts on offer.
In a notice on Wednesday, April 28, the corporation revised earlier announced positions canceling the first advertisement.
Among the job positions added in the new notice is the rail development manager post seeking managers in the civil engineering, mechanical engineering, signaling and communication engineering posts.The Kenya Railways trainees on February 5, 2021.
Applicants are required to attach a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), clearance/ compliance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC) and clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Applications to be addressed to the Managing Director, Kenya Railways P.O Box 30121, 00100, Nairobi Kenya.
To apply, Interested and qualified candidates must complete the Kenya Railways application form while attaching their testimonials, certificates, Copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
The transport agency also revised the deadline for application from May 7 and the new date to May 12, 2021.
Here is the revised list of the available positions:
1. General Manager Human Resources and Administration
2. General Manager Finance
3. Corporate Affairs and Public Relations Manager
4. Rail Development Manager
a) Civil engineering
b) Mechanical engineering
c) Signaling and Communication engineering
5. Assets Development & Maintenance Manager
6. Assistant Legal manager - board services
7. Assistant Manager - Quantity Survey
8. Assistant Manager - Business Development
9. Assistant Manager - Estate, Valuation & Agency
10. Assistant Manager - Budget and Corporate Planning
11. Assistant Manager - Enterprise Risk Management & Business Processes
12. Assistant Quantity Survey Manager
13. Assistant Records Manager
14. Assistant Transport Manager
15. Assistant Finance Manager
16. Assistant ICT Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted while canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
"An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the qualifications and responsibilities and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate," KR added.A train pictured on the NCPB Kisumu railway line in July 2020.File
- Revealed6 May 2021 - 8:08 pm
- proud father6 May 2021 - 7:36 pm
- BREAKING6 May 2021 - 9:35 pm
- lit up6 May 2021 - 6:11 pm
- shots fired6 May 2021 - 5:32 pm
- Relief6 May 2021 - 5:47 pm
- dreams come true6 May 2021 - 5:08 pm
- Reunited6 May 2021 - 4:52 pm
- update6 May 2021 - 4:31 pm
- Cold War6 May 2021 - 4:51 pm
- curtains close6 May 2021 - 4:27 pm
- details6 May 2021 - 2:47 pm