The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) declared 331,045 vacancies in Technical and Vocational Education Training Institutions (TVET).
KUCCPS CEO, Agnes Mercy Wahome, stated that application to the colleges is open for students who sat their examinations as early as 2000, all the way to 2020.
In previous years, the colleges registered low enrolment. Out of 276,163 vacancies only 88,714 applied to the institutions in 2019.KUCCPS Board Chairman Joe Ager presents the Acting CEO Agnes Wahome with appointment letters on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.KBC
To enroll for the September 2021 intake, here is how to apply:
To undertake a diploma course, one must have a mean grade C- and above.
With a mean grade of D and above, one can take Craft Certificate Courses.
For an E mean grade, apply for Artisan Certificate Courses
How to apply
1. Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke
2. Log in to the KUCCPS students portal with your credentials i.e Username and password.
3. Select four courses that you would like to pursue.
4. List them in order of priority, the first being the most preferrable and the fourth being the least.
5. Check the portal to find out which one you qualified for.
Total fees for the entire year costs Ksh 56,420. However, the government fee subsidy covers Ksh 30,000.
For the remaining Ksh 26,420 students are advised to apply for a loan through the Higher Education Loans Board.
This can be done through visiting helb.co.keEducation CS George Magoha announces the 2020 KCSE results on Monday, May 10, 2021.
- Record-Breaking21 June 2021 - 7:05 pm
- New Deal21 June 2021 - 6:41 pm
- Tragic21 June 2021 - 6:04 pm
- Revealed21 June 2021 - 6:25 pm
- Heartbreaking21 June 2021 - 5:23 pm
- Remarkable21 June 2021 - 5:16 pm
- Search & Rescue21 June 2021 - 3:54 pm
- Cornered21 June 2021 - 3:39 pm
- Timely21 June 2021 - 3:34 pm
- Strategy21 June 2021 - 2:48 pm
- Here for You21 June 2021 - 1:57 pm
- Tactics21 June 2021 - 1:56 pm