A two-year-old girl fell from the forth floor of an apartment block in Tom Mboya Estate in Kisumu County and died.
Kisumu County Police Commander Samuel Anampiu confirmed that Nipsey Hazey slid off from a balcony of the apartment.
She was rushed to Avenue Hospital on Friday, July 30, where medics unsuccessfully tried to save her life.A police vehicle at a scene of a crime
Her body was moved to the hospital's mortuary where it lies awaiting a postmortem.
Police officers have launched investigations into the matter.
The incident came weeks after two individuals jumped from the seventh floor of a building in Kilimani, Nairobi County, during a house party.
The duo was among 20 revellers who were attending the party.
It was not clear whether the two committed suicide or were pushed out of the apartment along Wood Avenue.
"We recovered drugs and alcohol at the party. We have not done the postmortems to ascertain the cause of deaths. Our analysts and pathologists are looking at the exhibits," Kilimani OCPD Muturi Mbogo stated.
He added that only five attendees were found in the house while all the others vanished.Kilimani Police Station, NairobiFiledrug died alcohol death suicide
- New Beginnings28 September 2021 - 7:52 pm
- Solving Case28 September 2021 - 7:40 pm
- Wealth28 September 2021 - 7:15 pm
- Blow28 September 2021 - 7:26 pm
- Merger28 September 2021 - 7:21 pm
- Step In28 September 2021 - 6:50 pm
- WIN FOR KENYA28 September 2021 - 7:15 pm
- Barred28 September 2021 - 6:33 pm
- Inaccessible28 September 2021 - 6:55 pm
- sad28 September 2021 - 5:24 pm
- Climbing the Mountain28 September 2021 - 5:39 pm
- Heated28 September 2021 - 3:59 pm