- Simon KiraguKenyans.co.ke
When your car sits in the sun for long hours, the plastic components tend to lose their colour and original appearance over time.
Automobile manufacturers thus recommend the use of retreading agents as a quick fix for the dullness. A majority of Keyan motorists are importing these car plastic retreading agents used to present damage to the car's paint and its interior.
The agents are oil-free, harmless and beautify your car.
Retreading agents have a strong antistatic effect to protect the paint surface of the car's plastic.Traffic snarl-up at Uhuru Highway in Nairobi in March 2020.Kenyans.co.ke
They are specially formulated to make faded plastic look new and prevent surface ageing with minimal effort.
Motorists say that it leaves no unpleasing marks on your vehicle after application.
Some of the features found in this product include an ultimate plastic and trim solution that effectively removes stains from the surface.
The agents are also streak-free as opposed to other cladding products. Your vehicle reportedly leaves no streaky residues for a high degree of clarity to ensure safe driving.
Manufacturers say that they provide advanced protection to prevent plastics from oxidizing and fading when exposed to sunlight.
It is also very economical and motorists save themselves from frequent visits to car dealerships to have the plastic repaired, refurbished or replaced.
Research shows that plastic part retreading agent is made from environmentally friendly materials. A substantial number of them are harmless and odourless.
How to Apply:
Wipe off dirt easily without damaging the plastic objects of the leather.
Put coat liquid on the sponge
Spread the liquid on the car
Use a towel to wipe and polish
Wait for nearly three hours then get results.Cars at a yard awaiting auction.File
- next step16 August 2022 - 3:49 pm
- 5th Rejection16 August 2022 - 3:41 pm
- IEBC Blunder16 August 2022 - 3:15 pm
- Details16 August 2022 - 4:11 pm
- statement16 August 2022 - 2:25 pm
- Procedure16 August 2022 - 2:17 pm
- Act Now16 August 2022 - 1:26 pm
- Touched16 August 2022 - 1:08 pm
- Officially16 August 2022 - 12:05 pm
- take note16 August 2022 - 12:25 pm
- Order16 August 2022 - 11:54 am
- Presidential effect16 August 2022 - 12:47 pm