The National Alliance party (TNA) has summoned 8 of its members over alleged misconduct.
Also expected to appear before the committee are four MCAs from Nakuru – Florence Njoroge, Stephen Kihara, Ngware Nganga and Francis Njoroge.
Others are Riabai MCA in Kiambu county Martin Wachira and TNA branch secretary Solomon Ndung'u.
Speaking after the committee was unveiled yesterday at the party headquarters in Nairobi, vice chairman Washington Makodingo said the committee will hear and determine the cases in seven days.
According to the committee vice-chair, the eight-member committee can recommend that the members be suspended, their membership terminated or a fine of an undisclosed amount of money imposed.
Kuria is expected to appear before the committee next Wednesday while Nyokabi and Gwendo will appear on Thursday morning and afternoon respectively.
The committee, however, did not disclose the specific disciplinary charges facing the legislators.
- Imageshots fired22 February 2020 - 7:41 pm
- Imagelooking back22 February 2020 - 7:21 pm
- Imagefirst appearence22 February 2020 - 6:44 pm
- ImageStreamlining the system22 February 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Imagedivine calling22 February 2020 - 5:58 pm
- Imagerelieve22 February 2020 - 4:00 pm
- ImageGreat Talk22 February 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Imagereviving the dream22 February 2020 - 3:30 pm
- Imagetill further notice22 February 2020 - 2:59 pm
- ImageTaking Initiative22 February 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Imagesad22 February 2020 - 1:50 pm
- ImageLocked22 February 2020 - 1:34 pm