The National Alliance party (TNA) has summoned 8 of its members over alleged misconduct.
Also expected to appear before the committee are four MCAs from Nakuru – Florence Njoroge, Stephen Kihara, Ngware Nganga and Francis Njoroge.
Others are Riabai MCA in Kiambu county Martin Wachira and TNA branch secretary Solomon Ndung'u.
Speaking after the committee was unveiled yesterday at the party headquarters in Nairobi, vice chairman Washington Makodingo said the committee will hear and determine the cases in seven days.
According to the committee vice-chair, the eight-member committee can recommend that the members be suspended, their membership terminated or a fine of an undisclosed amount of money imposed.
Kuria is expected to appear before the committee next Wednesday while Nyokabi and Gwendo will appear on Thursday morning and afternoon respectively.
The committee, however, did not disclose the specific disciplinary charges facing the legislators.
- Covid who?27 September 2020 - 6:55 pm
- road carnage27 September 2020 - 6:36 pm
- Stance27 September 2020 - 5:20 pm
- out and about27 September 2020 - 5:07 pm
- Surge27 September 2020 - 3:59 pm
- Milestones27 September 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Expert Advice27 September 2020 - 2:43 pm
- Ranked27 September 2020 - 2:30 pm
- unveiled27 September 2020 - 2:16 pm
- Commendable27 September 2020 - 1:24 pm
- people power27 September 2020 - 11:34 am
- Costly Journey27 September 2020 - 11:37 am