Kenyans who have lost or have missing details on their Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) certificates need not despair.
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) manages a little-known portal, the Query Management Information System (QMIS), that provides up to five services for certificate holders in distress.
QMIS is an electronic platform for online submission and processing of queries and processing of queries.Entrance to KNEC offices along Dennis Pritt Road in Nairobi.File
The five main subject covered include:
- Certification of Examination Results for candidates who have lost their certificates
- Confirmation of Examination Results
- Equation of Foreign Qualifications.
- Biodata amendments (name, photo, gender, year of birth, birth certificate number, citizenship, entry code.
- Direct Recoveries for KCPE/KCSE result slips, certificates, and result printout.
How to Use
Individuals can access the portal at qmis.knec.ac.ke using their laptops or mobile phones.
If new, the user is then prompted to register. A registered user, on the other hand, is prompted to log in using their credentials.
The applicant is redirected to access the user manual. The user can, at this point, identify the requirements relevant to his query and upload scanned copies of the requisite documents;
They then make a payment of the amount as prompted by the system. Payments are by M-pesa
Upon successful processing of the query, KNEC, using the Client’s provided email or phone number, notifies them to collect their processed document(s). A client is at the point of collection required to avail original copies of the documents they had attached during the application process.
How to Log in to the QMIS System
Click on the link “click here to log in”
Enter the email credentials and click on log in button.
If forgotten your password, click “forgot password”
A new password is sent to your email.KCSE and KCPE certificates
- LIFETIME CHANCE7 December 2022 - 8:23 pm
- Ultimatum7 December 2022 - 7:53 pm
- Remarkable7 December 2022 - 7:46 pm
- PLEADING7 December 2022 - 7:15 pm
- REFORMS7 December 2022 - 7:23 pm
- Reprieve7 December 2022 - 6:12 pm
- Breathtaking7 December 2022 - 8:06 pm
- IN DEFENSE7 December 2022 - 6:00 pm
- Revealed7 December 2022 - 7:13 pm
- changes7 December 2022 - 5:33 pm
- Hustler7 December 2022 - 5:12 pm
- Alternative7 December 2022 - 7:33 pm