A family in Makueni County is in shock, after they were forced to watch as armed assailants brutally hacked a man to death.
The heinous crime took place when three men attacked the home of victim who was the head teacher at Utithini Primary School and bound his wife in ropes before turning on him.
The motive behind the murder is not clear as the victim is said to have offered the attackers sh.20,000 in a bid to spare his life.
Speaking on the matter, Mavindini MCA Martin Mutuku called on the police to investigate the incident and bring the culprits to book.
The body was taken to Makueni Hospital Mortuary. In the meantime, police have launched investigations into the case.armed death hack murder armed
- PLAN IN PLACE24 January 2022 - 8:34 pm
- Recognition24 January 2022 - 6:43 pm
- NEW MEMBER24 January 2022 - 6:02 pm
- Response24 January 2022 - 5:44 pm
- exposed24 January 2022 - 5:57 pm
- new orders24 January 2022 - 4:38 pm
- Uplifting24 January 2022 - 5:07 pm
- revealed24 January 2022 - 3:09 pm
- BEST SUITED24 January 2022 - 2:14 pm
- Defiant24 January 2022 - 1:36 pm
- Revolutionaries24 January 2022 - 2:13 pm
- Remarkable24 January 2022 - 1:03 pm