After 7 years of hosting Sunday Live on Citizen TV, Julie Gichuru will no longer be gracing your screens.
The TV presenter on Sunday revealed that she would be embarking on another project. She asked her followers to pray for her and her team as they prepared to produce something new for the Royal Media Services.
The prime time and current affairs show Sunday Live will now be hosted by Anne Kiguta. Gichuru took to her twitter page to wish Kiguta success as she took the mantle from her. Kiguta also expressed her joy for getting the opportunity to host the show and thanked her predecessor for being an inspiration to her.
Julie Gichuru launched her own production house known as Arimus Media Limited which is focused on quality African content. Gichuru conceptualized and has been hosting the Africa Leadership Dialogue, a current affairs program with a focus on African development and growth which is also aired on Citizen TV.
This comes after her appointment, by President Uhuru Kenyatta, to the Brand Kenya parastatal board.
- Our Take7 July 2020 - 8:19 am
- Under Siege7 July 2020 - 7:25 am
- one more hurdle7 July 2020 - 7:34 am
- oops6 July 2020 - 8:57 pm
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm