After 7 years of hosting Sunday Live on Citizen TV, Julie Gichuru will no longer be gracing your screens.
The TV presenter on Sunday revealed that she would be embarking on another project. She asked her followers to pray for her and her team as they prepared to produce something new for the Royal Media Services.
The prime time and current affairs show Sunday Live will now be hosted by Anne Kiguta. Gichuru took to her twitter page to wish Kiguta success as she took the mantle from her. Kiguta also expressed her joy for getting the opportunity to host the show and thanked her predecessor for being an inspiration to her.
Julie Gichuru launched her own production house known as Arimus Media Limited which is focused on quality African content. Gichuru conceptualized and has been hosting the Africa Leadership Dialogue, a current affairs program with a focus on African development and growth which is also aired on Citizen TV.
This comes after her appointment, by President Uhuru Kenyatta, to the Brand Kenya parastatal board.
- new Appointment27 September 2022 - 6:09 pm
- Not Picked27 September 2022 - 6:03 pm
- Changing Faces27 September 2022 - 7:38 pm
- Unfulfilled27 September 2022 - 6:51 pm
- Lucky ones27 September 2022 - 6:36 pm
- Awarded27 September 2022 - 5:21 pm
- On the spot27 September 2022 - 4:38 pm
- Powerful27 September 2022 - 4:30 pm
- role27 September 2022 - 4:34 pm
- Trend27 September 2022 - 7:23 pm
- Revealed27 September 2022 - 5:00 pm
- Working state27 September 2022 - 4:21 pm