President Uhuru Kenyatta's aircraft was forced to return back to Kenya hours after leaving for the US.
Heavy Military activity in Yemen is said to have caused routing challenges for the presidential aircraft which was flying to connect to a commercial flight to Los Angeles.
According to State House spokesperson Manoah Esipisu President Kenyatta touched down at JKIA at 11.42pm Thursday Night.
Kenyatta was set to attend the annual Milken Institute Global Conference in Los Angeles.
- back13 July 2020 - 9:12 am
- Approved13 July 2020 - 8:29 am
- saved13 July 2020 - 8:19 am
- Politics13 July 2020 - 7:53 am
- coming up13 July 2020 - 7:39 am
- it's time12 July 2020 - 8:03 pm
- next move?12 July 2020 - 7:28 pm
- Exposed12 July 2020 - 7:18 pm
- power games12 July 2020 - 5:47 pm
- marching band12 July 2020 - 5:33 pm
- Surge12 July 2020 - 5:23 pm
- Trailblazer12 July 2020 - 4:57 pm