Obama's Sister Talk Of The Town After Welcoming Brother
Dr Auma Obama was the talk of town yesterday evening after her brother Barrack Obama landed in the country for the Global Entrepreneurship Summit.
The hug she shared with Obama made headlines both locally and internationally.
The display of affection between the two trended worldwide, used by many to show the warm reception Obama got when he landed.
The siblings have always been close, with Auma even being a bridesmaid in Obama's wedding to Michelle Obama.
In a recent interview with CNN, Auma could not contain the pride she had in her half brother.
Asked what was the proudest moment was, she quickly said that her brother making it into the white house twice was the highlight.
Obama has also in the past shared how close they are.
In his book, he fondly mentions Auma as a loving big sister with whom he shared great memories.
Auma later drove with Obama in the presidential car, the beast.
- 22 January 2019 - 4:41 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 4:04 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 2:59 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 3:16 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 2:09 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 4:10 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 1:51 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 1:32 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 2:14 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 12:51 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 12:31 pm
- 22 January 2019 - 11:36 am