The three day visit of Pope Francis in Kenya was a source of joy to many particularly the Catholic faithfuls, who travelled for many kilometres to meet and listen to the Holy Father.
Beautiful moments of the Papal's tour in Kenya were captured on camera, with his smile crowning most of the photos taken. Pope Francis mingled freely with those around him as far as his security personel could allow him.
He was seen touching the disabled, embracing babies and waving to the masses that were eager to shake his hand.
The Pontiff arrived in Kenya on Wednesday at around 4.30pm and was received by President Uhuru Kenyatta and other other dignitaries in pomp and colour.
Papal's on arrival at JKIA
Pope Francis at Statehouse
Pope addressing the public
Pope with Faithfuls
Francis at Kasarani Stadium with the youth
Pope in Kangemi
Pope waving at the masses
Pope leaving for Uganda
- Power play4 August 2020 - 8:23 am
- costly mistake4 August 2020 - 7:51 am
- what happened4 August 2020 - 7:31 am
- Crackdown4 August 2020 - 7:03 am
- Covid-19 effects3 August 2020 - 7:57 pm
- R.I.P3 August 2020 - 7:34 pm
- Insider3 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- Chaos3 August 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Amazing3 August 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Shattering Ceilings3 August 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Condition3 August 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Alert3 August 2020 - 2:38 pm