ODM leader Raila Odinga's daughter has sent an encouragement message to Kenyans hours after she reports came to light that she had been flown to South Africa for further treatment.
Through her Facebook account, Rosemary Odinga wished Kenyans a blessed new month urging everyone to remain strong and press past the troubles they might have faced in the past month.
"A new month signifies new beginnings. If things did not go your way in February, March is offering you a second chance. Make good use of it. I wish you all a blessed Month," the Kibra Parliamentary aspirant wrote.
Rosemary, who has been in hospital for over a week, was flown to out of the country on Tuesday at about 11 am accompanied by her mother Ida Odinga, younger sister Winnie, neurosurgeon Oluoch Olunya and AMREF flying doctors.
Reports of the former Prime Minister's daughter being ill emerged last week on Monday, February 20, when it was reported that she was admitted in the ICU at Nairobi Hospital.
She is said to have developed a headache on Friday, February 17, and was rushed to Aga Khan Hospital then later transferred to Nairobi Hospital.
Her family has remained tight-lipped on her condition and it's not yet clear to which South African hospital she was taken.
However, previous reports indicated that she was being treated for a condition known a meningioma - a non-cancerous and often harmless brain tumour that may cause pressure on the brain and mainly affects middle-aged women.
- Heartwarming22 October 2020 - 2:25 pm
- in large numbers22 October 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Old is gold22 October 2020 - 1:32 pm
- U-Turn22 October 2020 - 2:09 pm
- mearge22 October 2020 - 1:13 pm
- balling22 October 2020 - 12:50 pm
- Blunder22 October 2020 - 11:26 am
- dire situation22 October 2020 - 11:51 am
- unfortunate22 October 2020 - 11:01 am
- Nabbed22 October 2020 - 10:48 am
- pet peeve22 October 2020 - 11:02 am
- Not That Easy22 October 2020 - 10:10 am