Super-talented Moipei Sisters had a chance of a lifetime when they got to sing the US National Anthem at an NBA Playoff game in San Antonio, Texas. The triplets took to center court just before the start of Game 4 between the San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Clippers.
The trio of Mary, Marta and Maggie Moipei looked poised as they gave a classical rendition of the anthem and got an oustanding ovation from the crowd.
Hours before, they took to their facebook page posting the following message to their fans.
'On Sunday, one of our biggest dreams will come true. We will be singing the American anthem for the San Antonio Spurs vs. LA Clippers 4th playoff game. Truly, "no matter where you come from, your dreams are valid." To God be the Glory.'
The three, together with their younger sister Seraphine are a household name in Kenya having previously performed at President Uhuru Kenyatta's inauguration, Jamhuri Day celebrations in 2014 and have appeared on numerous TV shows.
The siblings are currently students at St. Mary's University in Texas, USA.
- it's time12 July 2020 - 8:03 pm
- next move?12 July 2020 - 7:28 pm
- Exposed12 July 2020 - 7:18 pm
- power games12 July 2020 - 5:47 pm
- marching band12 July 2020 - 5:33 pm
- Surge12 July 2020 - 5:23 pm
- Trailblazer12 July 2020 - 4:57 pm
- changes12 July 2020 - 3:36 pm
- skilled12 July 2020 - 4:17 pm
- discord12 July 2020 - 2:57 pm
- Mansion Tour12 July 2020 - 2:52 pm
- Go Ahead12 July 2020 - 2:13 pm