- Kenya Railways saved billions of shillings by not engaging a contractor who could have otherwise been paid Ksh18 billion.
- The Kisumu Dual Carriageway has been revived after stalling for two years.
- Ksh 5 billion would cater to the pensioners’ needs for the next six years.
- The man snatched the police officers gun and opened fire, killing one and injuring a number of passers-by.
- The tycoon's vehicles will be sold despite KRA attempting to block auctioneers.
- Former Nairobi Governor Mike Mbuvi Sonko spoke out after he secured his release from remand, where he has been for nearly a month.
- The traffic disruption will take place over the weekend with motorists cautioned to use alternative routes.
- 9:00 am
88 percent of Israelis aged 50 plus have been vaccinated or recovered from Covid-19
- 8:31 am
China approves sale of traditional medicine products to treat Covid-19
- 8:02 am
Another new variant added to UK watch list
- 7:36 am
Biden says the US will have enough Covid-19 vaccines for adults by May
- 1:00 pm
Kenya: President Uhuru warns against disinformation after inspecting Covid-19 vaccine facility