Governor Wycliffe Oparanya's Remarks on Joining Jubilee
He explained that he was firmly in the National Super Alliance (NASA) adding that those joining President Kenyatta's team are election losers searching for positions in government.
[caption caption="File image of NASA Leader; Raila Odinga, Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho and Governor Oparanya"][/caption]
"I have a job. What would I be going to Jubilee to do?
"Those saying I am in Jubilee are idlers who think we are still in the season of political campaigns," the Governor stated.
[caption caption="File image of Governor Oparanya and MP Ayub Savula"][/caption]
During the event, Mr Savula explained that he was not working with Jubilee adding that his tough stand was aimed at ensuring equality in the coalition.
Meanwhile, Oparanya is serving his last term as Governor with reports indicating that he could vie for the Presidency in 2022.
While campaigning for his second term, Oparanya stated that: "What other seat can I go for after serving as governor? I have told Raila Odinga that he is remaining with one bullet and he must aim properly to ensure he finds the target because, in 2022, I will try my luck," he was quoted by the Star.
- 19 December 2018 - 7:20 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 7:02 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 6:21 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 5:56 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 4:50 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 4:01 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 3:32 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 1:52 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 1:24 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 1:49 pm
- 19 December 2018 - 11:42 am
- 19 December 2018 - 12:36 pm