The High Court has revoked the deportation of NRM self-proclaimed general Miguna Miguna.
Justice Luka Kimaru ruled that the deportation was against a court order and declared it illegal.
The judge further ordered Immigration Director Gordon Kihalagwa to surrender the lawyer's passport to court within seven days.
[caption caption="Justice Luka Kimaru"][/caption]
Miguna was deported to Canada following claims by the Immigration Department that he had renounced his Kenyan citizenship when the Constitution didn't allow for dual citizenship.
However, Kimaru observed that the deportation defied a court order requiring the lawyer to be presented before him.
Judge Kimaru was hearing the case where Inspector General Joseph Boinnet and DCI boss George Kinoti were required to appear before him to explain why they should not be punished for defying a court order.
Self-declared National Resistance Movement (NRM) general, Miguna, on Wednesday announced the plan to recruit and mobilize members worldwide.
Through his Twitter account, the former gubernatorial candidate disclosed that he would embark on a global mobilization and recruitment tour starting February 19, 2018.
He noted that the mission was to meet and strategize with the 'forces' in North America, Europe, Asia and other parts of Africa.
"To #NRMKe generals, soldiers, members, supporters, and followers worldwide: Starting next week, February 19, 2018, I will embark on an #NRMKe GLOBAL MOBILIZATION & RECRUITMENT TOUR. I will meet and strategize with our forces in North America, Europe, Asia & Africa. VIVA!," he wrote.
[caption caption="NRM Self-proclaimed General Miguna Miguna"][/caption]
- Ruto Response24 November 2020 - 2:54 pm
- On the Spot24 November 2020 - 3:15 pm
- act of kindness24 November 2020 - 3:01 pm
- panic24 November 2020 - 2:39 pm
- clarification24 November 2020 - 2:32 pm
- Conquerors24 November 2020 - 2:29 pm
- Higher Level24 November 2020 - 2:05 pm
- secret admirer24 November 2020 - 2:10 pm
- bounce back24 November 2020 - 1:33 pm
- R.I.P24 November 2020 - 1:40 pm
- gangsters paradise24 November 2020 - 1:25 pm
- another level24 November 2020 - 12:56 pm