Former councillor and Uasin Gishu farmer Jackson Kibor has filed divorce proceedings against his third wife, months after he divorced his second one.
On October 26 last year, an Eldoret Court allowed the 83-year old Kibor to divorce his second wife, whom he had been with for 52 years.
Kibor now wants to cut ties with his third wife, whom he married 43 years ago.
Kibor filed the new case seeking to divorce Naomi Jeptoo Kibor at the Chief Magistrates Court in Eldoret on February 28th.
He argues that Jeptoo left their marital home, therefore denying him his conjugal rights.
[caption caption="Jackson Kibor"][/caption]
Kibor claims that Jeptoo has not been supportive, is extremely hostile and intolerant, causing him serious psychological suffering.
Furthermore, he alleges that Jeptoo has been plotting to kill him, and has beaten him up causing bodily harm several times.
When seeking to divorce his second wife, Josephine Jepkoech Kibor, he told the court that he believed he would live longer without her.
“I don’t want this woman. I will live longer without her. She has subjected me to a lot of pain and psychological torture,” Mr Kibor told Eldoret Chief Magistrate Charles Obulutsa during the hearing.
Kibor married Jepkoech in 1965 and they have 7 children together.
[caption caption="Jackson Kibor with his lover Yunita whom he reportedly married late last year"][/caption]
- clever14 August 2020 - 8:37 pm
- daring14 August 2020 - 7:47 pm
- listening ear14 August 2020 - 6:21 pm
- narrowly14 August 2020 - 5:01 pm
- philanthropic14 August 2020 - 5:16 pm
- Another one14 August 2020 - 3:46 pm
- new beginnings14 August 2020 - 3:24 pm
- update14 August 2020 - 3:33 pm
- heads rollling14 August 2020 - 2:49 pm
- best of the best14 August 2020 - 2:45 pm
- No Chills!14 August 2020 - 2:01 pm
- pinching pennies14 August 2020 - 1:19 pm