Speaking on Citizen TV Show Jeff Koinange Live, Sonko stated that he prefers working from his Mua house because it is close to his father’s grave and is his native home.
He dismissed critics who fault him for running Nairobi affairs from another county maintaining that the practice will continue.
“My father was laid to rest in Mua. My father used to be my best friend. I really miss him a lot. I go to Mua because his grave is there. And he had a lot of hopes in me.
“When I was elected as the governor I was staying in Mua and I will never leave Mua. I will never leave my father’s grave,” he told Jeff Koinange.
The county boss has in the recent past been under pressure from Nairobi MCAs to return to his office at City hall.
“Mua is my home. Why should I leave my rural home?” he posed.
For the first time, the lavish governor revealed the approximate price for his gold watch.
"I bought it for $6,000. Not such costly. I got it from Dubai when I was on a business trip," he noted.
This translates to about Ksh 600,000 with the current exchange rates.
- Inspiring30 September 2022 - 6:32 pm
- redundancy30 September 2022 - 6:02 pm
- OPPORTUNITY30 September 2022 - 7:07 pm
- Orders30 September 2022 - 5:09 pm
- Goodbye30 September 2022 - 4:48 pm
- Changes30 September 2022 - 4:22 pm
- New TV30 September 2022 - 5:03 pm
- Review30 September 2022 - 3:46 pm
- investigate30 September 2022 - 3:27 pm
- Battle30 September 2022 - 5:23 pm
- Drama30 September 2022 - 5:29 pm
- Demand30 September 2022 - 2:22 pm