Speaking on Citizen TV Show Jeff Koinange Live, Sonko stated that he prefers working from his Mua house because it is close to his father’s grave and is his native home.
He dismissed critics who fault him for running Nairobi affairs from another county maintaining that the practice will continue.
“My father was laid to rest in Mua. My father used to be my best friend. I really miss him a lot. I go to Mua because his grave is there. And he had a lot of hopes in me.
“When I was elected as the governor I was staying in Mua and I will never leave Mua. I will never leave my father’s grave,” he told Jeff Koinange.
The county boss has in the recent past been under pressure from Nairobi MCAs to return to his office at City hall.
“Mua is my home. Why should I leave my rural home?” he posed.
For the first time, the lavish governor revealed the approximate price for his gold watch.
"I bought it for $6,000. Not such costly. I got it from Dubai when I was on a business trip," he noted.
This translates to about Ksh 600,000 with the current exchange rates.
- Res flag10 August 2022 - 5:54 pm
- Grisly10 August 2022 - 6:01 pm
- Remember This10 August 2022 - 5:47 pm
- Why Us10 August 2022 - 5:39 pm
- Explained10 August 2022 - 5:14 pm
- CAUTION10 August 2022 - 4:40 pm
- It's a Wrap10 August 2022 - 4:35 pm
- Our Position10 August 2022 - 4:08 pm
- Bowed out10 August 2022 - 4:21 pm
- All Set10 August 2022 - 5:29 pm
- Do Better10 August 2022 - 3:33 pm
- Thank you10 August 2022 - 2:41 pm