Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua on Friday showered praises on his wife, Lilian Ng'ang'a following her graduation at the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
On his Facebook page, the governor stated that his wife was graduating at the top of her class with a Masters of Science degree in Project Management.
"I am especially happy that the love of my life, LILLIAN, is among the students graduating with a Masters of Science degree in Project Management.
She makes me very proud as she graduates top of her class. Way to go honey," he wrote.
He further called on scholars, politicians and all national leaders for urgent research in universities regarding the mind and behaviours of some politicians.
"It is quite flabbergasting that instead of sitting down to find solutions and engaging in development activities to spur the economy and create jobs, some politicians are engaged in trips around the country on a sycophantic and polarizing agenda that is not solving current problems facing our youth.
"Others are busy insulting each other and organizing goons to terrorize wananchi for political gains," he posted.
The Machakos county boss further congratulated all graduates and their family members.
"To all graduating, do not give up HOPE. Some of us care. I promise you that I will continue working hard and smart to make Kenya an event greater country and your lives better so that you may be happier and have more money in your pockets," he stated.
- puzzling18 May 2021 - 7:56 pm
- Listen Up18 May 2021 - 7:34 pm
- Vaccine Crisis18 May 2021 - 5:13 pm
- please18 May 2021 - 5:23 pm
- Tragic18 May 2021 - 4:52 pm
- Tragic18 May 2021 - 4:21 pm
- competitive18 May 2021 - 4:32 pm
- Kind-Hearted18 May 2021 - 4:13 pm
- Revealed18 May 2021 - 3:47 pm
- Renege18 May 2021 - 3:31 pm
- Expensive Sendoff18 May 2021 - 4:00 pm
- fake news18 May 2021 - 2:18 pm