Deputy President William Ruto was conspicuously absent during the wedding of Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru which was held on Saturday, July 13.
His absence left many people wondering about his whereabouts since he is known to be an ally of the first-term governor.
A spot check of Ruto's social media pages revealed that he was in Tharaka Nithi County where he commissioned various projects.
The DP officiated the opening of the Tharaka Technical Training College in Marimanti as well as Kamaguna Secondary School in Gatunga.
He later attended the thanksgiving ceremony of Tharaka MP George Gitonga Murugara.
Waiguru's wedding, which was held at Kiamugumo High School, saw the attendance of several high-ranking officials.
The function was graced by President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM Party Leader Raila Odinga.
Other leaders who were present are; Sports CS Amina Mohamed, Murang'a Woman Rep Sabina Chege, University of Nairobi Students Association (UNSA) Chairperson Anne Mwangi Mvurya among others.
Watch the video below courtesy of Daily Nation:
- Final Verdict26 September 2022 - 3:53 pm
- Solutions26 September 2022 - 3:48 pm
- Take Note26 September 2022 - 3:00 pm
- Insecurity26 September 2022 - 2:49 pm
- Inspiring26 September 2022 - 2:32 pm
- chaos26 September 2022 - 12:13 pm
- New Responsibility26 September 2022 - 12:17 pm
- Remarkable26 September 2022 - 1:56 pm
- Reprieve26 September 2022 - 11:30 am
- The Truth26 September 2022 - 10:48 am
- Directive26 September 2022 - 10:21 am
- tragedy26 September 2022 - 8:34 am