Machakos Governor, Alfred Mutua and his wife Lilian Ng'ang'a were the centre of attraction during a wedding held on Saturday, September 14.
"Attended the lovely wedding of our cousin Martin Nzioka and Pauline Nzisa at Kionyweni, in Masii, Mwala Sub-county," the governor tweeted.
He then shared several photos taken at the colourful event, and one particular image of the power couple caught the eye of several Kenyans.
Mutua has been known for making huge public gestures of affection for his wife.
His special message for his better half as she graduated from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) back on June 21, told it all.
“Congrats Lilian for doing it again. Years ago you had a First Class Honours for your Bachelors degree. Today you were Top of Your Class in your Masters of Science degree at JKUAT. All those nights you stayed up studying have paid off. I am very proud of you my love” he posted.
Speaking to the Standard in February 2018, Lilian shared her love experience with Mutua and how she got to marry him.
She described him as a charming man and very insistent, adding that his persistence when convincing her that he was the right man for her won her over because he was determined to make her his wife.
Here are a few more photos from the governor Mutua's cousin's colourful wedding:
- unfortunate21 April 2021 - 10:07 am
- confusion21 April 2021 - 9:38 am
- New Projects21 April 2021 - 9:30 am
- Corridors of Power21 April 2021 - 9:24 am
- Under Siege21 April 2021 - 7:58 am
- Another One21 April 2021 - 7:16 am
- eyes on prize20 April 2021 - 8:04 pm
- jets out20 April 2021 - 7:48 pm
- new pairs of hands20 April 2021 - 6:50 pm
- Alliances20 April 2021 - 6:29 pm
- dissolve20 April 2021 - 5:22 pm
- On the Edge20 April 2021 - 4:48 pm