Churchill Jumps to The Rescue of Ailing Popular Comedian
Comedian Ben Maurice Onyango, who goes by the stage name Othuol Othuol, has Daniel 'Churchill' Ndambuki to thank for his improved health.
Ghetto Radio, on Wednesday, October 9, reported that Othuol had spent the better part of 2019 in and out of the hospital, but was now recuperating at home.
The comedian had taken time off comedy after he was diagnosed with tuberculosis in April.
"I cleared my medication in late September and I'm still recovering," Othuol stated. He went on to add that he lost a lot of friends when his health dipped.
“I lost many friends. Very few came through for me. Comedian Karis took me to the hospital when I had no one to help me. He used to take me to the hospital every day for treatment. Japheth Oduk was also there for me,” Onyango recalled.
His ill health was first revealed in a showbiz WhatsApp group, where his colleagues decided to solicit funds for his treatment.
"Thank you, Churchill, for paying my hospital bill," Othuol added.
The hilarious man made his comical debut on Churchill Show before landing a role in a weekly TV drama Aunty Boss that airs on NTV.
- 21 October 2019 - 4:21 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 4:32 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 4:03 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 3:52 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 3:40 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 2:51 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 3:02 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 2:26 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 1:35 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 1:57 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 1:04 pm
- 21 October 2019 - 12:14 pm