Public service CS Margaret Kobia on Thursday, October 24, sent home one of the Uwezo Fund Oversight Board members.
The announcement was made through a gazette notice published on Friday, October 25.
"In exercise of the powers conferred by paragraph 5 (2) (d) of the Public Finance Management (Uwezo Fund) Regulations, 2014, as read together with Section 51 of the Interpretations and General Provisions Act, the Cabinet Secretary for Public Service, Youth and Gender revokes the appointment of Yvonne M. Musila Munuve as a member of the Uwezo Fund Oversight Board, with effect from the 24th October, 2019," read the gazette notice.
Yvonne is a career banker with over 20 years of experience.
She was appointed in the board on July 24, 2017, by the then CS Sicily Kariuki and was expected to serve a term of three years.
Yvonne served as the chairperson of the Finance and Administration Committee.
The Kenyatta University Education graduate started her career as a business development advisor in Tanzania between June 1996 and April 1998.
She came back to Kenya and got employed at a local bank as a credit analyst in July 1998 and later rose to become retention & portfolio manager.
- Covid who?27 September 2020 - 6:55 pm
- road carnage27 September 2020 - 6:36 pm
- Stance27 September 2020 - 5:20 pm
- out and about27 September 2020 - 5:07 pm
- Surge27 September 2020 - 3:59 pm
- Milestones27 September 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Expert Advice27 September 2020 - 2:43 pm
- Ranked27 September 2020 - 2:30 pm
- unveiled27 September 2020 - 2:16 pm
- Commendable27 September 2020 - 1:24 pm
- people power27 September 2020 - 11:34 am
- Costly Journey27 September 2020 - 11:37 am