Philomena, lives a discreet life, away from the glare of the media, but keeps the world updated on her Instagram account where occasionally posts photos. Very few people know her intimate details as she has appeared by her husband's side on countable occasions.
Due to her low profile, her birth year remains a secret, however, she celebrates her birthday on July 27.
"As I observe my birthday today, I pray that God will draw me nearer to Him and fill all my days with happiness and His amazing grace," she posted on July 27, 2019.
Kabogo's wife was born in Mombasa. Several reports alleged that she was the daughter of controversial businessman Harun Mwau.
However, during JKLive show on Citizen TV in March 2017, Kabogo refuted the claims.
In 2017, when announcing his decision to contest the Kiambu governor seat as an independent candidate against Jubilee's Ferdinand Waititu, Kabogo was accompanied by his wife.
During that moment, Kabogo had also been accused of abusing women, a claim that was never substantiated.
"There are a lot of things that have been said about me that are not true but only those who want to seek the truth will find it. Some of them have hurt me and my family but we are strong," Kabogo stated at a press conference.
On September 21, 2016, Philomena was crowned as the Kiambu County Beyond Zero ambassador by the First Lady Margaret Kenyatta.
She is passionate about women and meets women groups to advise them on how to improve their welfare. She also has a unique taste of fashion.
Philomena and William Kabogo have two sons, Alvin Kabogo and Andrew Kabogo.
- costly mistake4 August 2020 - 7:51 am
- what happened4 August 2020 - 7:31 am
- Crackdown4 August 2020 - 7:03 am
- Covid-19 effects3 August 2020 - 7:57 pm
- R.I.P3 August 2020 - 7:34 pm
- Insider3 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- Chaos3 August 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Amazing3 August 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Shattering Ceilings3 August 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Condition3 August 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Alert3 August 2020 - 2:38 pm
- Tough Times3 August 2020 - 3:16 pm