Orange Democratic Movement launched its new multi-million headquarters located in Lavington, Nairobi on Thursday, November 28, 2019.
Taking to social media, the party shared photos of their new office, after moving out of Orange House which was situated along Menelik Road in Kilimani.
Orange House is owned by Odinga’s former aide Caroli Omondi.
The new headquarters cost approximately Ksh180 million.
While building Chungwa House, contractors considered accessibility by Kenyans who are differently-abled.
During the event, the party also unveiled its Digital Membership Registration programme.
Caroli, in 2018, declined the renewal of the lease and gave the party up to the end of that year to vacate the premises, which it had occupied for nearly 12 years.
The party had scheduled to launch its new headquarters building located in Lavington, Nairobi, on Wednesday, November 27, but had to push the event to Thursday, November 28.
This was due to the event coinciding with the unveiling of the BBI report at Bomas of Kenya.
- ImageWhere are they?1 April 2020 - 11:21 am
- Imagerebuke1 April 2020 - 10:30 am
- Imagebrighter days1 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- Imageexposed1 April 2020 - 9:51 am
- ImageCovid-191 April 2020 - 9:32 am
- Imageunfortunate1 April 2020 - 9:16 am
- Imageheartbreaking1 April 2020 - 8:38 am
- Imagenick of time1 April 2020 - 7:58 am
- ImageMy Take1 April 2020 - 7:33 am
- Imageintervention1 April 2020 - 7:50 am
- Imagesecond chance31 March 2020 - 8:37 pm
- Imageon the radar1 April 2020 - 7:27 am