Kitui High Court judge Lilian Mutende survived a chilling road accident on Monday afternoon, January 13.
Reports first published by Citizen Digital revealed that the accident happened in Syongila area along the Machakos-Kitui road.
Kitui County Police Commander Johanna Tonui disclosed that the judge and her driver were immediately rushed to Kitui Level Four Hospital for emergency treatment.
They were then transferred to Nairobi for further treatment, with officer Tonui going on to reveal that the judge was in stable condition.
Initial reports revealed that Justice Mutende had complained of head and chest pains while receiving first aid treatment in Kitui.
The latest incident came on a day when at least 8 people lost their lives in horrific accidents in two separate incidents.
Reports shared by Citizen Digital revealed that two people died and five others sustained injuries after the driver of a car they were in lost control at Maji Moto area on the Narok-Sekenani road.
In a separate incident, at least 6 people are believed to have lost their lives after bus and a matatu crashed head-on at the coastal town of Mida along the Mombasa-Malindi Road.
- Stance27 September 2020 - 5:20 pm
- out and about27 September 2020 - 5:07 pm
- Surge27 September 2020 - 3:59 pm
- Milestones27 September 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Expert Advice27 September 2020 - 2:43 pm
- Ranked27 September 2020 - 2:30 pm
- unveiled27 September 2020 - 2:16 pm
- Commendable27 September 2020 - 1:24 pm
- people power27 September 2020 - 11:34 am
- Costly Journey27 September 2020 - 11:37 am
- Outed27 September 2020 - 11:09 am
- battle27 September 2020 - 9:59 am