Kitui High Court judge Lilian Mutende survived a chilling road accident on Monday afternoon, January 13.
Reports first published by Citizen Digital revealed that the accident happened in Syongila area along the Machakos-Kitui road.
Kitui County Police Commander Johanna Tonui disclosed that the judge and her driver were immediately rushed to Kitui Level Four Hospital for emergency treatment.
They were then transferred to Nairobi for further treatment, with officer Tonui going on to reveal that the judge was in stable condition.
Initial reports revealed that Justice Mutende had complained of head and chest pains while receiving first aid treatment in Kitui.
The latest incident came on a day when at least 8 people lost their lives in horrific accidents in two separate incidents.
Reports shared by Citizen Digital revealed that two people died and five others sustained injuries after the driver of a car they were in lost control at Maji Moto area on the Narok-Sekenani road.
In a separate incident, at least 6 people are believed to have lost their lives after bus and a matatu crashed head-on at the coastal town of Mida along the Mombasa-Malindi Road.
- ImageStreamlining the system22 February 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Imagedivine calling22 February 2020 - 5:58 pm
- Imagerelieve22 February 2020 - 4:00 pm
- ImageGreat Talk22 February 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Imagereviving the dream22 February 2020 - 3:30 pm
- Imagetill further notice22 February 2020 - 2:59 pm
- ImageTaking Initiative22 February 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Imagesad22 February 2020 - 1:50 pm
- ImageLocked22 February 2020 - 1:34 pm
- Imagethe architect22 February 2020 - 1:01 pm
- ImagePower play22 February 2020 - 11:21 am
- ImageThird Eye22 February 2020 - 10:55 am