Deputy President William Ruto's youngest daughter, Abby Ruto, followed in the footsteps of her siblings who also studied in Kenya.
She joined Alliance Girls High School in Kiambu County on January 13, after emerging as one of the top candidates in KCPE, scoring 406 marks in November 2019.
On Monday, January 13, her mother, Prisca Bett, alongside other family members accompanied her as she reported to the prestigious school.
Her mother, while speaking to Kenyans.co.ke, spoke against media reports that she had spent over Ksh2 million for her daughter's budget.
"Those stories are vague and fabricated. How can someone spend Ksh2 million on a child joining a high school?
"That's an amount equal to purchasing a vehicle. While I was doing the shopping, were they with me to calculate the sum total? No, they weren't," Prisca stated.
In an exclusive interview with Kenyans.co.ke on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, she asserted that her daughter was brought up in a Christian setup and was taught to be a God-fearing girl. She added that she upholds virtues that have set her apart from the other young girls of her generation.
Abby, who aspires to be a doctor, was thrust into the limelight in February 2017, when the DP defended himself against claims that he had deserted her, after being born out of wedlock.
On Monday, January 13, former Kakamega Senator Boni Khalwlale's daughter, Gift Atubukha, who scored 396 marks in 2019 KCPE joined her dream school.
"We thank God that our little Tubu has today joined Form One in her dream school to continue with her long walk to the University," Khalwale tweeted.
- Revealed7 August 2022 - 8:13 pm
- Not Yet7 August 2022 - 7:35 pm
- Revealed7 August 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Nick of Time7 August 2022 - 6:22 pm
- JUDICIARY7 August 2022 - 6:15 pm
- Complains7 August 2022 - 3:52 pm
- Honoured7 August 2022 - 3:36 pm
- Did You Know7 August 2022 - 4:12 pm
- Before Departure7 August 2022 - 3:43 pm
- Woe7 August 2022 - 2:53 pm
- State-of-the-art7 August 2022 - 3:22 pm
- Appreciation7 August 2022 - 2:27 pm