Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale and the highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.
On Sunday, January 26, former Tusker Project Fame contestant Peter Msechu took to Instagram to announce that he was a married man.
The former singer of the hit Citizen TV show tied the knot to the love of his life Amariss Muffa at the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania.
Msechu wore a checked suit to the ceremony while his lover dazzled in a flowing white gown.
In the evening, the duo dropped their church look for more relaxed reception wear and danced the evening away while surrounded by family and friends.
“Rasmi (Official) Mr and Mrs till death do us apart,” Msechu captioned a number of photos on the social media platform.
Muffa praised her husband as the man she always wanted and disclosed that the two had started dating a long time before he rose to fame through the singing competition on Citizen TV.
"(Msechu) is a man of love and cares a lot. He has a sense of humour and he is also playful. He is also a good musician.
"I and him knew each other long before he started performing as a musical artist," stated the bride.
Msechu participated in the singing competition that aired in 2010 and emerged second to Uganda’s Davis Ntare in TPF’s season 4.
He, however, took a break from music in 2018 to focus on his health.
- ImageBright Side1 April 2020 - 12:01 pm
- ImageHeartwarming1 April 2020 - 11:39 am
- ImageWhere are they?1 April 2020 - 11:21 am
- Imagerebuke1 April 2020 - 10:30 am
- Imagebrighter days1 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- Imageexposed1 April 2020 - 9:51 am
- ImageCovid-191 April 2020 - 9:32 am
- Imageunfortunate1 April 2020 - 9:16 am
- Imageheartbreaking1 April 2020 - 8:38 am
- Imagenick of time1 April 2020 - 7:58 am
- ImageMy Take1 April 2020 - 7:33 am
- Imageintervention1 April 2020 - 7:50 am