Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale and the highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.
On Sunday, January 26, former Tusker Project Fame contestant Peter Msechu took to Instagram to announce that he was a married man.
The former singer of the hit Citizen TV show tied the knot to the love of his life Amariss Muffa at the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania.
Msechu wore a checked suit to the ceremony while his lover dazzled in a flowing white gown.
In the evening, the duo dropped their church look for more relaxed reception wear and danced the evening away while surrounded by family and friends.
“Rasmi (Official) Mr and Mrs till death do us apart,” Msechu captioned a number of photos on the social media platform.
Muffa praised her husband as the man she always wanted and disclosed that the two had started dating a long time before he rose to fame through the singing competition on Citizen TV.
"(Msechu) is a man of love and cares a lot. He has a sense of humour and he is also playful. He is also a good musician.
"I and him knew each other long before he started performing as a musical artist," stated the bride.
Msechu participated in the singing competition that aired in 2010 and emerged second to Uganda’s Davis Ntare in TPF’s season 4.
He, however, took a break from music in 2018 to focus on his health.
- Imageshots fired22 February 2020 - 7:41 pm
- Imagelooking back22 February 2020 - 7:21 pm
- Imagefirst appearence22 February 2020 - 6:44 pm
- ImageStreamlining the system22 February 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Imagedivine calling22 February 2020 - 5:58 pm
- Imagerelieve22 February 2020 - 4:00 pm
- ImageGreat Talk22 February 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Imagereviving the dream22 February 2020 - 3:30 pm
- Imagetill further notice22 February 2020 - 2:59 pm
- ImageTaking Initiative22 February 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Imagesad22 February 2020 - 1:50 pm
- ImageLocked22 February 2020 - 1:34 pm