Garissa Town MP Aden Duale and his family is mourning following the death of the lawmaker's elder brother.
A source close to the family confirmed to Kenyans.co.ke that the legislator's brother, Mzee Dubow Bare, passed away in a grisly accident.
The accident occurred along Garissa - Nairobi Highway on Sunday morning, October 18.
It was not immediately clear where Bare was headed with reports indicating that he might have been headed home while travelling in a Toyota Harrier.A mangled up car at the accident scene involving Hon Aden Duale's brother Debow Bare on Sunday, October 18, 2020.File
Bare retired from the army and according to reports, he was a businessman based in Garissa Town.
Eldas MP Adan Keynan mourned Bare thus: "My sincere condolences and prayers to my brother Hon. Aden Duale, the entire Duale family and the people of Garissa County for this painful loss."
"May you find the strength to overcome this trying moment. I pray to the Almighty Allah to grant Dubow Janatul Firdaus.," he added.
Ruto, at the time, eulogised her as a devoutly religious, respected and responsible woman who raised upright, hardworking and diligent children despite prevailing tough conditions.
“Our heartfelt condolences to Garissa Township MP Aden Duale.
“We will remember her as a counsellor and peace advocate who uplifted the less fortunate in society,” Ruto stated.Garissa Township Member of Parliament Aden Duale.YouTube
- upgrade21 October 2020 - 7:30 pm
- no-show21 October 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Get Out21 October 2020 - 5:49 pm
- taking chances21 October 2020 - 6:04 pm
- emergency21 October 2020 - 6:17 pm
- counterpunch21 October 2020 - 4:41 pm
- On the hunt21 October 2020 - 4:57 pm
- latest report21 October 2020 - 4:01 pm
- angered21 October 2020 - 4:16 pm
- indecisive21 October 2020 - 4:26 pm
- tough tines21 October 2020 - 3:29 pm
- My Cup of Tea21 October 2020 - 4:03 pm