Kenya has recorded 139 Covid-19 positive cases in the last 24 hours raising the total caseload to 99,769.
In a statement on Friday, January 22, Health CS Mutahi Kagwe announced that 5,487 samples had been tested over the period. The country has so far conducted 1,148,030 Covid-19 tests.
Of the positive cases in the last 24 hours, 90 are male and 49 are female. The youngest is a two-year-old child while the oldest is 85.A medical practitioner dressed in protective gear at the Coronavirus isolation and treatment facility in Mbagathi District Hospital on Friday, March 6, 2020.Simon KiraguKenyans.co.ke
137 patients have recovered from the disease, 27 being from the Home-Based Care Program, while 110 have been discharged from various hospitals.
The total recoveries now stand at 82,866.
One patient has succumbed to the disease in the last 24 hours, bringing the total deaths to 1,740.
Currently, there are 577 patients admitted in various health facilities countrywide and 1,553 on Home Based Isolation and Care.
27 patients are in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 16 of whom are on ventilatory support and 10 on supplemental oxygen. 1 patient is under observation.
Another 15 patients are separately on supplementary oxygen with 10 of them in general wards. 5 patients are in the High Dependency Unit.
- Deepening Wrangles10 May 2021 - 7:47 am
- Get Rich9 May 2021 - 7:06 pm
- RIP9 May 2021 - 5:58 pm
- Traffic9 May 2021 - 6:14 pm
- update9 May 2021 - 4:43 pm
- the truth9 May 2021 - 5:26 pm
- Brutal9 May 2021 - 3:37 pm
- on the decks9 May 2021 - 2:52 pm
- Heartwarming9 May 2021 - 2:28 pm
- drastic action9 May 2021 - 1:43 pm
- Heartfelt9 May 2021 - 12:35 pm
- my plea9 May 2021 - 11:28 am