- Citizen Digital
Postmortem details conducted on murdered Nairobi Businesswoman, Caroline Wanjiku Maina, has revealed what caused her death.
The postmortem was done by Dr. Charles Muturi at the Kenyatta University Research and Referral Hospital funeral - an exercise that lasted six hours.
According to the Autopsy conducted, Wanjiku died as a result of blunt force trauma to the head.A Kenyan Police Officer at a crime scene
The report further revealed that Wanjiku’s body had bruises on the hip, multiple injuries on the left hand and on the wrist.
Dr. Muturi indicated that Wanjiku might have been dragged on the ground and tortured before she died based on the findings of the autopsy.
Muturi further noted that samples from Wanjiku’s body have been taken for toxicological examination at the government chemist.
The key suspects; Mercy Gitiri Mongo, Edwin Otieno Odiwuor, Samuel Okoth Adinda and Stevenson Oduor Ouma together with the late Wanjiku, had been awarded a Ksh.20 million tender by the county to construct a sidewalk.
In statements made by the suspects, Wanjiku was paid the tender money - but had failed to fulfill her promise to her business partners.Prison warders at a maximum facility in KenyaFile
Four suspects were arrested and will be presented before Court on Friday to face murder charges.
38-year-old Caroline Maina went missing on Friday, February 12, under mysterious circumstances.
Wanjiku who had been missing for weeks, was found dead and her body dumped in a thicket in Kajiado.
- Retaliation!21 April 2021 - 11:26 am
- Mystery21 April 2021 - 11:39 am
- unfortunate21 April 2021 - 10:07 am
- confusion21 April 2021 - 9:38 am
- New Projects21 April 2021 - 9:30 am
- Corridors of Power21 April 2021 - 9:24 am
- Under Siege21 April 2021 - 7:58 am
- Another One21 April 2021 - 7:16 am
- eyes on prize20 April 2021 - 8:04 pm
- jets out20 April 2021 - 7:48 pm
- new pairs of hands20 April 2021 - 6:50 pm
- Alliances20 April 2021 - 6:29 pm