Journalist Oliver Mathenge has ended his stint at Radio Africa Group.
Kenyans.co.ke learnt that the journalist is leaving Radio Africa Group where he worked as a Digital Editor.
Mathenge has worked at Radio Africa for 9 years. He has held the position of Group Digital Editor for 5 years.
According to our sources, Mathenge is joining Nation Media Group in a senior managerial position.Former Radio Africa Group Digital Editor, Oliver MathengeFile
Oliver Mathenge is the Digital Editor at Radio Africa Group in Nairobi, Kenya.
He boasts of a 14-year career in communications - 10 of which he spent in active political and current affairs journalism.
He has also been involved in corporate branding, communication, and marketing with proven results in the education and behaviour change communication sectors.
Mathenge is a blogger, poet and creative writer.
He will be joining NMG in December. This comes after the media house Digital Sub-Editor Mac Otani quit to concentrate on his own media outlet.
In an exclusive interview with Kenyans.co.ke on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, Otani disclosed that he resigned from NMG to pursue his other interests.
He further disclosed that he was inspired to start Swala Nyeti after being synonymously associated with the term from everyday interactions for over a decade.
"I resigned. I want to try other things outside media like consultancy, influencing and run my own site. Swala Nyeti is one of the things I left to start.
This latest project adds to Otani's impressive career spent around several media houses in Kenya spanning over a decade.Swala Nyeti Founder and former Nation Digital Sub-Editor Mac Otani.JPG
- Progress22 October 2021 - 7:57 pm
- Fun22 October 2021 - 7:14 pm
- Grilled22 October 2021 - 6:25 pm
- Fraud22 October 2021 - 7:39 pm
- Applications Open22 October 2021 - 7:12 pm
- AWARDS22 October 2021 - 6:44 pm
- Confidential22 October 2021 - 6:00 pm
- revealed22 October 2021 - 5:17 pm
- Oscars22 October 2021 - 5:33 pm
- Fresh Orders22 October 2021 - 4:02 pm
- Promises22 October 2021 - 4:34 pm
- REVEALED22 October 2021 - 5:04 pm