Man Found With Human Liver and Private Parts Appears in Court
A man accused of killing and eating his neighbour's private parts, heart, liver, and intestines has denied charges against him saying the prosecution had failed to prove he is guilty.
However, Amos Kimeria, 38, on Monday did not deny having human flesh at his workplace, where he was employed as a repairman in Subukia, Nakuru county.
Mr Kimeria allegedly killed Mr Samuel Epolisi Lodoket on June 26, 2012, and dumped his mutilated body which villagers now claim he ate the missing organs.
Witnesses told the court that they found the body of the deceased dissected and upon searching for the missing parts, they recovered them at Mr Kimeria's house.
The court heard that the liver and the privates were in a sufuria while Epolisi's intestines were in a polythene bag, the Standard reports.
The case is set to resume on February 4.
Also in Nakuru, a man who operates a tuk-tuk reportedly admitted to have killed a sex worker after being found with a woman's body in his three-wheel vehicle.
Read also: Tuk-tuk Driver Found With Dead Sex Worker
- 25 January 2020 - 10:42 am
- 25 January 2020 - 9:44 am
- 25 January 2020 - 9:59 am
- 25 January 2020 - 7:51 am
- 25 January 2020 - 7:25 am
- 24 January 2020 - 8:35 pm
- 24 January 2020 - 7:43 pm
- 24 January 2020 - 6:59 pm
- 24 January 2020 - 6:17 pm
- 24 January 2020 - 5:43 pm
- 24 January 2020 - 4:57 pm
- 24 January 2020 - 4:23 pm