28-year old James Mwithalie and his three siblings are said to have been invited to Odinga's Capitol Hill office accompanied by a number of Meru leaders.
Sources privy to the meeting revealed that Odinga promised to give jobs to the 28-year old and his brothers who are physically challenged.
This was confirmed by Meru County ODM chairman Robert Kathata who stated that more details about the jobs would be disclosed when Odinga tours the County on Monday next week.
“We have met and our party leader has promised jobs for Mr Mwithalie and his three brothers, who are disabled,” Kathata was quoted by the Nation.
Mwithalie hit headlines in January when he clung onto Odinga's chopper as it took off from Maili Tatu grounds.
He comfortably sat on the landing skid and flew for some distance before the pilot noticed his presence and lowered the helicopter for him to jump off.
Read Also: Man Hangs on Raila's Helicopter in Meru
However, he disclosed that he hung on the plane so that he could fly away from poverty and request Odinga for a job.
- updates22 October 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Last Minute Change22 October 2020 - 5:21 pm
- at last22 October 2020 - 4:51 pm
- notice22 October 2020 - 4:00 pm
- lanes22 October 2020 - 3:47 pm
- My Turn22 October 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Exams Plea22 October 2020 - 3:07 pm
- dead end22 October 2020 - 2:45 pm
- level up22 October 2020 - 2:34 pm
- Heartwarming22 October 2020 - 2:25 pm
- in large numbers22 October 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Old is gold22 October 2020 - 1:32 pm