President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM leader Raila Odinga are expected to meet again at the 4th annual devolution conference being held at Kenya Wildlife Service Training Institute in Naivasha, Nakuru County.
Kenyatta will on Tuesday open the three-day conference and Odinga, who has been a champion of devolution, will also grace the meeting.
Deputy President William Ruto will on Thursday close the meeting and its expected that the Opposition leader will be given an opportunity to address the governors in between the days.
The conference will bring together Governors, Senators, Members of Parliament, Members of County Assemblies, investors and over 600 local and international participants.
On Monday, Kenyatta and Odinga displayed a rare show of unity after they united in condemning pilferage of public funds in counties.
The Head of State and the former prime minister said that although Kenyans had begun to see the fruits of devolution, there was still wastage in the devolved units that needed to be checked.
- Shining Star25 June 2022 - 7:56 pm
- Veterans25 June 2022 - 7:45 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 7:21 pm
- Luxurious25 June 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Crackdown25 June 2022 - 6:05 pm
- Roughed up25 June 2022 - 5:12 pm
- Own Path25 June 2022 - 4:25 pm
- Deal25 June 2022 - 3:40 pm
- Guidelines25 June 2022 - 3:35 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 2:49 pm
- GOLDEN HEARTS25 June 2022 - 12:57 pm
- Murals25 June 2022 - 12:54 pm