Major General Levi Franklin Mghalu was today sworn in as the new Navy Commander by President Uhuru Kenyatta.
The ceremony was held at the State House.
The swearing in comes just a day after the president made changes at the top leadership of the KDF.
Mghalu takes over from Maj Gen Ngewa Mukala who was moved and named as the commandant of Defence Staff College.
The ceremony was attended by Chief of Defense Forces Gen. Samson Mwathethe, Foreign Affairs CS Amb. Amina Mohammed, Defense CS Raychelle Omamo and other military leaders.
Watch the swearing in here
- Saviour19 May 2022 - 3:29 pm
- Expansion19 May 2022 - 2:59 pm
- Freedom19 May 2022 - 2:37 pm
- Embattled19 May 2022 - 2:04 pm
- Get Paid19 May 2022 - 2:12 pm
- Responds19 May 2022 - 1:57 pm
- Heart of Gold19 May 2022 - 2:16 pm
- Blurred lines19 May 2022 - 1:39 pm
- Suspected19 May 2022 - 12:55 pm
- Generosity19 May 2022 - 12:14 pm
- Blow19 May 2022 - 11:08 am
- Intervenes19 May 2022 - 11:50 am