Major General Levi Franklin Mghalu was today sworn in as the new Navy Commander by President Uhuru Kenyatta.
The ceremony was held at the State House.
The swearing in comes just a day after the president made changes at the top leadership of the KDF.
Mghalu takes over from Maj Gen Ngewa Mukala who was moved and named as the commandant of Defence Staff College.
The ceremony was attended by Chief of Defense Forces Gen. Samson Mwathethe, Foreign Affairs CS Amb. Amina Mohammed, Defense CS Raychelle Omamo and other military leaders.
Watch the swearing in here
- upgrade21 October 2020 - 7:30 pm
- no-show21 October 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Get Out21 October 2020 - 5:49 pm
- taking chances21 October 2020 - 6:04 pm
- emergency21 October 2020 - 6:17 pm
- counterpunch21 October 2020 - 4:41 pm
- On the hunt21 October 2020 - 4:57 pm
- latest report21 October 2020 - 4:01 pm
- angered21 October 2020 - 4:16 pm
- indecisive21 October 2020 - 4:26 pm
- tough tines21 October 2020 - 3:29 pm
- My Cup of Tea21 October 2020 - 4:03 pm