- Kasim Khan and Sulaiman Isa Khan, the sons of Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, are enjoying their time in an island in Kenya.
- A good number of Kenyan job seekers are conned in a bid to secure employment in the country
- KNUT had written to TSC warning of two weeks on Monday, February 15, threatening to take industrial action over salary raises
- Protests erupted after government unveiled its plans to wipe out 3,000 businesses.
- Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho threw a star-studded party at the coast.
- A number of parents have lamented of having symptoms associated with common colds since mass school re-opening.
- Many Kenyans do not know how to get medical assistance as fast as possible in case of an emergency
- 9:52 am
Ireland added 13 mainly Central and South American countries to its 14-day mandatory quarantine list
- 9:35 am
The Czech Republic has approved a series of strict restrictions which will last 3 weeks
- 9:17 am
Brazil’s capital Brasilia will on Friday enter a ‘total’ 24-hour lockdown amid surge in Covid-19 cases
- 8:56 am
Nigeria and Honduras are both expecting their first vaccine deliveries from the COVAX programme
- 8:39 am
Brazil on Friday registered 65,169 new coronavirus cases, as well as 1,337 further Covid-19 related deaths