According to the legislator, Miguna will lead him to the gallows next week on his swearing-in which is scheduled for Tuesday 30.
Mr Kuria posed on Facebook that the former Prime Minister, whom he refers to as Jakom, should be careful with Dr Miguna's resistance mantra, terming it an illusionary idea which is destined for failure.
The lawmaker likened Miguna to the infamous Alice Lwakena, a leader of a Holy Spirit movement in Uganda, claiming that the avid lawyer would take Raila into the gallows.
Kuria also rebuked Embakasi East MP Babu Owino for claiming that he - Moses Kuria - once served as the Treasurer of the Students Organisation of University of Nairobi (SONU), a seat Babu alleges is set for ladies.
In his defence, Kuria told off Babu, stating that Miguna Miguna also served in the same position and he wondered why the outspoken MP did not castigate him as well.
Kuria then accused Mr Sakaja of being an Opposition sympathiser.
[caption caption="File image of Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko and Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja"][/caption]
Sonko noted that it was wrong to brand Sakaja as a mole simply because he helped in securing the release of the former student leader.
- sad!25 September 2020 - 4:48 pm
- Chaos25 September 2020 - 4:35 pm
- fire25 September 2020 - 4:06 pm
- Uproar25 September 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new directive25 September 2020 - 2:14 pm
- in the cold25 September 2020 - 1:52 pm
- Congrats!25 September 2020 - 12:59 pm
- exquisite25 September 2020 - 12:53 pm
- stay woke25 September 2020 - 11:57 am
- Power play25 September 2020 - 11:30 am
- barricaded25 September 2020 - 11:24 am
- Infuriated25 September 2020 - 10:27 am