Milele FM Head of Radio Alex Mwakideu has lost his sister Emmy Mwakideu.
Announcing the news on Friday, the media personality mourned his sister, grateful for the time they had spent together.
"I just don't have words to write. But still, I am grateful to God for the time you were with us. I will miss you so much. Rest with the Angels my sister Emmy Mwakideu," he wrote on Facebook.
Kenyans online sent their condolences to Mwakideu.
"Our deepest condolences Alex. May you find strength and comfort at this moment," One user wrote.
Another wrote, "Take heart Aleki and your family. May her soul rest in eternal peace. All shall be well."
"My sincere condolences brother for your loss. May God give you the strength to go through this trying moment," one Kenyan added.
Earlier on Thursday, Mwakideu posted that he was praying for her recovery.
Emmy was a recording artiste under the name Emmy Denice with tracks such as Closer and Good Times.
- Tragedy28 November 2021 - 3:12 pm
- LANDMARK28 November 2021 - 2:41 pm
- exquisite28 November 2021 - 1:50 pm
- SHAKEN28 November 2021 - 12:46 pm
- expert opinion28 November 2021 - 1:13 pm
- Take Note28 November 2021 - 11:32 am
- LOGGERHEADS28 November 2021 - 11:26 am
- on the spot28 November 2021 - 10:36 am
- TEACHING28 November 2021 - 10:16 am
- HELPED28 November 2021 - 9:58 am
- Murky Waters28 November 2021 - 9:40 am
- Gloves off28 November 2021 - 9:10 am