Passaris Shuts Down Her Body Trolls With Groovy Video
Nairobi Woman Representative Esther Passaris has hit out at those trolling her over a dress she wore at a past event with a video showing how she can dance to rock n' roll music.
“Almost 55 and still a queen at rock n' roll. This is for the trolls on Twitter who can't get enough of my legs. Can we move on now?” Passaris questioned while linking the video to her post.
In the undated night video, Passaris is seen dancing with an unidentified male individual as they incorporate salsa moves into the routine.
Passaris has been the subject of discussion over what most people who bashed her accused her of being indecent as the incident has kept on trending on Twitter for a while.
Terming her as having ‘no integrity,’ the Twitter user who started the troll asked Passaris to respond to the photo.
In the undated photo, Passaris is seen wearing a black maxi dress with a slit running up to the hip.
However, the slit is translucent as the multi-layered dress conceals her skin to an extent.
In her response, Passaris hit out at the troller and revealed why she chose to wear the dress.
"My husband bought me that dress and I have no apologies when I wear it," Passaris responded.
Here is the video of Passaris dancing:
- 15 October 2019 - 5:48 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 5:31 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:26 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:30 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:02 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:51 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 3:48 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 3:16 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 2:41 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 2:18 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 2:00 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 1:49 pm