Billionaire Jimmy Wanjigi lives a lavish life, judging by reports that he funded President Uhuru Kenyatta's campaign in 2013.
The tycoon also won a court case and had his sophisticated guns, that had been seized by the government, returned in June 2019.
In 2017, during a police raid at his Muthaiga home in Nairobi, Kenyans had a close peep at his residence which proved that he lives in opulence.
Wanjigi's house was constructed using a Thai-themed design, seen from its roofings.
The massive house presents an imposing front with at least two chandeliers hanging in the foyer, alongside family photos.
The billionaire loves gold and shades of brown as seen from the set of furniture and the walls in the posh house.
Inside the house is a safe house where Wanjigi reportedly hid to avoid arrest when police raided his home. The safe house's location was never identified.
The palatial home also has tinted windows that minimise visibility inside it.
At least five high-end cars wait in the parking lot. The compound boasts a well-manicured lawn that doubles as a helipad.
The residence also has a basketball court alongside a Thai-style lounge where Wanjigi is reported to retreat and relax.
Wanjigi's home is highly guarded with security cameras. According to the billionaire, President Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto formed their 2013 alliance at the residence,
He also alleged that the home served as a venue where high-level talks involving Kenyatta and ODM leader Raila Odinga were held before and after the 2013 presidential elections.
Video courtesy of Citizen TV.armed gun arrest armed
- Recognition1 December 2022 - 7:31 pm
- Finally1 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Revealed1 December 2022 - 7:10 pm
- LIFE LINE1 December 2022 - 6:48 pm
- Touched1 December 2022 - 6:07 pm
- Incredible1 December 2022 - 7:17 pm
- Another One1 December 2022 - 7:04 pm
- jobs1 December 2022 - 5:30 pm
- JUSTICE1 December 2022 - 8:01 pm
- Action1 December 2022 - 4:33 pm
- Last Laugh1 December 2022 - 4:55 pm
- GBV1 December 2022 - 4:54 pm