Embakasi East Member of Parliament Paul Ongili alias Babu Owino on Sunday, November 3, posted a picture of him undergoing treatment in hospital.
The legislator who has been ailing for the past one week was earlier on hospitalised over an unknown illness.
He shared a picture of himself lying in a radiology unit awaiting treatment.
"May God heal me because I must lead this nation someday, " he stated via his Facebook.
The vocal MP has in the recent past been out of the limelight for the same reason, missing some crucial Kibra campaigns for ODM candidate Benard 'Imran' Okoth.
Babu who spoke to Kenyans.co.ke on Thursday, October 31 disclosed that he had been in hospital receiving treatment failing to mention what he was ailing.
The past week has been marred with news of ailing former Presidents and legislators ailing from various maladies.
Retired President Daniel Arap Moi was on Monday, October 28 rushed to the hospital for the second time in two weeks for a routine check-up as explained by Moi's family spokesman Lee Njiru.
On the same Monday, Former President Mwai Kibaki was also rushed to Nairobi Hospital days after he returned from treatment in London.
Kibaki's Private Secretary Ngari Thuku days after he returned from treatment in London. Ngari further stated that Kibaki's Monday visit to Nairobi Hospital was only a routine check-up.
- Done Deal10 August 2020 - 7:17 pm
- lovebirds10 August 2020 - 6:36 pm
- New Horizons10 August 2020 - 6:05 pm
- close shave10 August 2020 - 5:35 pm
- watch out10 August 2020 - 5:12 pm
- City Tour10 August 2020 - 5:08 pm
- Anticipated Return10 August 2020 - 4:02 pm
- stranded10 August 2020 - 2:49 pm
- latest10 August 2020 - 2:27 pm
- furious10 August 2020 - 1:29 pm
- Ultimatums10 August 2020 - 1:09 pm
- By a Whisker10 August 2020 - 1:21 pm