NTV Presenter's Father Dies
An NTV presenter is in mourning after her father passed away on Thursday, November 21, 2019.
Jamila Mbugua, who hosts Property Show took to social media to announce the sad news.
In her Instagram post, she stated how she adored her dad and would hold onto the memories that they shared together.
"My best friend and biggest fan, my loving and caring mentor.
"Thanks for teaching me so much, the good Swahili lessons, endless corrections and laughter in between. Will cherish the time God gave you to us. Till we meet again," Ms Mbugua posted.
Her twin sister Wanjiru also mourned her father in a different post.
"Rest in peace dad," Wanjiru wished.
Jamila Mbugua was a host at K24 TV in 2015 before joining NTV. She used to host ‘Faraja’ show at the Mediamax-owned station.
A number of celebrities and friends consoled her and her family during the trying moment. Kirigo Ngarua, Radio Jambo's Massawe Japanni and Pastor Burale responded to her post.
"Heartfelt condolences to you and your family," DJ Joe Mfalme posted.
- 20 January 2020 - 10:31 am
- 20 January 2020 - 9:55 am
- 20 January 2020 - 10:35 am
- 20 January 2020 - 8:46 am
- 20 January 2020 - 8:28 am
- 20 January 2020 - 7:32 am
- 20 January 2020 - 7:18 am
- 19 January 2020 - 8:28 pm
- 19 January 2020 - 7:59 pm
- 19 January 2020 - 7:24 pm
- 19 January 2020 - 6:58 pm
- 19 January 2020 - 6:29 pm