Among the issues analysed by Joe Ageyo, Yvonne Okwara, Francis Gachuri, Linus Kaikai and Jamila Mohammed was the dramatic exile of the embattled lawyer in 2018, and whether he would be granted a peaceful return home.
"Citizen TV Kenya and other media know that I was illegally abducted, detained, tortured and forcefully removed from Kenya - twice. A Kenyan citizen should never be stopped from entering Kenya. I must enter Kenya as a Kenyan. Court orders must be obeyed," Miguna declared.
He went on to state that he would arrive on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, at 9:25 pm via Lufthansa Flight LH 590.
"There is absolutely no law that compels a citizen to produce a passport upon entry into his or her country of citizenship, more particularly after agents of the same state demanding the production of the passport are the same individuals who illegally seized, confiscated and destroyed my passport in flagrant disobedience of multiple court orders and egregious violations of my rights.
"Upon my arrival at the JKIA on January 7, 2020, the duty will be upon President Kenyatta's regime to obey the multiple court orders, especially that of Justice Mwita on December 14, 2018, and unconditionally grant me entry or issue/return my valid Kenyan passport. Viva!," Miguna declared.
According to News Gang, Miguna's court orders and the debate on his dual citizenship is pure mischief.
"We don't know what to expect, as the last time he was here there was lots of drama. There are lots of court dramas.
"This is a citizen of Kenya born in Nyando and the argument that he is not a Kenyan is hogwash," Linus Kaikai stated.
Since his exile, Miguna resorted to social media to air his views about the state of affairs in Kenya.
- Don't try me!16 January 2021 - 5:50 pm
- tear into16 January 2021 - 4:55 pm
- be cautious16 January 2021 - 4:18 pm
- hide 'n seek16 January 2021 - 4:31 pm
- update16 January 2021 - 3:13 pm
- nairobbery16 January 2021 - 3:12 pm
- notice16 January 2021 - 2:26 pm
- Justice corridors16 January 2021 - 1:46 pm
- rogue riders16 January 2021 - 1:11 pm
- Afro Cinema!16 January 2021 - 12:17 pm
- details16 January 2021 - 12:29 pm
- crossing the line?16 January 2021 - 12:47 pm