It takes something special to attract attention from passers-by on a busy street.
A Mombasa man became the centre of attraction due to his routine mimicking the conduct during military parade.
In the video, the man, adopting a strict tone, directs the dog to follow commands which it follows.
The dog is draped with the country's flag and a mask on its nose in the routine.The Mombasa man with the dog performing the stunts on the street.
The man directs the dog to lift its paw and greet him - first with the left and later with the left.
The owner later commands the dog to lie down to 'show his patriotism to the country' which the dog obliges.
Training a dog to perform a few basic commands can be helpful when tackling problem behaviors, existing ones or those that may develop in the future.
The basic commands that an owner can train a dog to perform including sitting, coming, going and heel or controlled walking.
Such exercises can be mastered when repeated a few times every day with positive reinforcements such as treats for the dog.
"Then ask your dog to sit before mealtime, when leaving for walks, and during other situations where you’d like him calm and seated," American animal specialists Canidae advise.
- Reopening Challenges20 October 2020 - 8:21 pm
- Harsh measures20 October 2020 - 8:03 pm
- Elegant20 October 2020 - 7:32 pm
- Huduma Debate20 October 2020 - 7:09 pm
- The Chosen20 October 2020 - 6:59 pm
- Tragedy20 October 2020 - 5:57 pm
- latest20 October 2020 - 4:50 pm
- Explained20 October 2020 - 4:48 pm
- Commendable20 October 2020 - 4:37 pm
- Stunning20 October 2020 - 4:07 pm
- Confessions20 October 2020 - 2:48 pm
- Pay Day20 October 2020 - 2:14 pm