Malindi Town ward County Assembly representative David Kadenge's wife passed away on Saturday, December 5, after being electrocuted.
According to reports, the MCA's wife was allegedly electrocuted while sewing using an electric sewing machine at her home.
Reports indicate that she succumbed while undergoing treatment at a local private hospital where she had been rushed.A transmission power line
Malindi Sub-County police boss Joe Lekuta confirmed the incident revealing that investigations have been launched to determine the real cause of the electrocution.
One of the family members called for speedy investigations as they continue to seek closure on her untimely demise.
"I was told that she was electrocuted, I was, however, not able to gather any further details. I'm unable to determine whether she was electrocuted while pressing her foot against the sewing machine.
"We ask Kenya Power to conduct investigations so that we as the family members can know that really caused her death," explained the family member.
One of the family members noted that the deceased was in good health before the incident occurred.
"She was in good health, we suddenly heard that she was electrocuted by a sewing machine, her body has been transferred to the mortuary.
"Further plans on her burial are underway, she is not the first to be electrocuted in the area," he explained.Kenya Power workers repair a transformer on the Meru-Makutano road on March 28, 2016.Daily Nationaccident death suspect
- unfortunate20 October 2021 - 9:33 am
- Clash20 October 2021 - 10:08 am
- Mysterious Fire20 October 2021 - 8:23 am
- Take Action20 October 2021 - 7:33 am
- Triumphant Entry19 October 2021 - 7:54 pm
- REVOKED19 October 2021 - 7:40 pm
- revealed19 October 2021 - 7:18 pm
- Ambitious19 October 2021 - 6:59 pm
- New Direction19 October 2021 - 6:08 pm
- Intervened19 October 2021 - 6:19 pm
- Shame19 October 2021 - 6:38 pm
- Revelations19 October 2021 - 5:31 pm