KTN News anchor Ken Mijungu has added a new Porsche Cayenne to his collection of vehicles.
Sources close to Mijungu intimated to Kenyans.co.ke that the news anchor has been spotted driving the SUV to work at the Mombasa Road-based media house.
The car is barely a month old with its crisp white exterior telling more about its owner than the car.Porsche Cayenne 2018 interior.File
Since it doesn't come cheap, Porsche Cayenne is engaging and enjoyable to drive because it also has the feel of a sports car.
Showroom prices of the Porsche cars range from Ksh10 million to Ksh28 million at the company's go down along Mombasa Road.
The cost of used cars of the same brand range from Ksh4 million to Ksh10 million depending on the year of manufacture and extra features.
The Porsche Cayenne is equipped with a 300-horsepower V6 engine that produces enough power.
The news anchor who recently launched a chopper hire business seems to have learned the benefits of diverse income streams.
Will heightened political activity expected before the 2022 General Election, the future looks full of opportunity.
With his car hire business still operating, his new Porsche Cayenne will also add to the fleet of Toyota Prados, Toyota Landcruisers, and Mercedes Benzs.
Owners of unique high-end cars in Nairobi earn an extra coin by hiring out their vehicles for weddings and other events that require convoys.
Media personalities have a knack for high-end cars with the most popular ones being Mercedes Benzs saloon cars as well as Toyota Landcruiser and Prado models.Porsche Centre Nairobi at Sameer Business Park.File
- Remarkable21 September 2021 - 8:03 pm
- UNVEILING21 September 2021 - 7:59 pm
- Politicking21 September 2021 - 7:16 pm
- tragedy21 September 2021 - 6:38 pm
- Pay Up21 September 2021 - 6:28 pm
- details21 September 2021 - 6:06 pm
- Boosting relations21 September 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Remarkable21 September 2021 - 5:06 pm
- Orders Issued21 September 2021 - 4:37 pm
- SHOCKING21 September 2021 - 4:20 pm
- Appeal21 September 2021 - 3:57 pm
- AMAZING21 September 2021 - 3:39 pm