The Office of the Auditor-General has announced 159 job opportunities for qualified and competent Kenyans to apply.
All candidates are required to submit their applications by May 25, 2021. All applications are to be submitted online and no physical applications will be received.
The positions include; Deputy Auditor-General(1), Director-Human Resource & Administration(1), Director-Legal Services(1), Director-Supply Chain Management(1), Director-Communication(1), Deputy Director Communication (1), Deputy Director-Legal Services(1), Deputy Director-Administration(1), Manager-Human Resources(3), Manager-ICT(1), Manager-Finance(1), Manager-Communication(1), Finance Officer(2), Audit Associate II (120), Motor Vehicle Driver(5), Office Assistant(15), Member-Audit Committee(3).Auditor General Nancy Gathungu at a public event in Nairobi in 2019File
Despite the differences in every entry, all fields advertised have similar requirements. Each applicant must indicate the post applied for, their full name, Identification Card Number, telephone number and an email address.
To the application form, they must attach their academic and professional certificates and other relevant documents or testimonials.
Applicants need clearance certificates from the following bodies; Directorate Of Criminal Investigations, Credit Reference Bureau, Kenya Revenue Authority, Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission and the Higher Education Loans Board.
The notice pointed out canvassing would lead to automatic disqualification. False Information will not be tolerated.
How to Apply
1. Visit the Office of Auditor-General website, oagkenya.go.ke. Go to careers, download the two documents- Detailed job descriptions and application form for employment.
2. Go through the ‘detailed job descriptions’ document, note the position and job grade.
3. Fill in your details to the application form for employment.
4.Each position has a specific email address, when done, make sure to send it to the correct email address.Jobseekers wait to hand in their documents during recruitment at County Hall in Nairobi, 2019.NMG
- New Alliance19 January 2022 - 7:08 pm
- Lost Treasure19 January 2022 - 7:16 pm
- revealed19 January 2022 - 7:07 pm
- unsung heroes19 January 2022 - 6:28 pm
- Heart breaking19 January 2022 - 4:49 pm
- RESPONSE19 January 2022 - 4:49 pm
- Opportunity19 January 2022 - 5:14 pm
- Opportunity19 January 2022 - 4:14 pm
- New Changes19 January 2022 - 3:32 pm
- Strategy19 January 2022 - 4:04 pm
- TOP NOTCH19 January 2022 - 3:16 pm
- Illicit Trade19 January 2022 - 3:20 pm