Mukurweini MP Kabando wa-Kabando trolled Bungoma County Governor Ken Lusaka, when he uploaded photos of the most expensive wheelbarrows he had found in Geneva, Switzerland. This comes after Bungoma County was put on a spotlight after the purchase of 10 wheelbarrows each at Sh109,000.
During an Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) Assembly in the European country, the MP visited Jumbo Hardware Supermarket which is considered the most expensive store in Geneva.
He found the cost of one wheelbarrow to be 24.50 Swiss Franc, which is equivalent to Ksh2,500.
The wheelbarrows which are similar to the ones bought by Bungoma County, are shown in a post Mr. Kabando put up on his Facebook Page. He went ahead and tried to tag Governor Lusaka in the post
Here are the photos
- different path13 August 2020 - 8:08 pm
- Nabbed13 August 2020 - 8:10 pm
- angered13 August 2020 - 7:17 pm
- terror threat13 August 2020 - 7:24 pm
- feted13 August 2020 - 6:38 pm
- The Truth13 August 2020 - 6:44 pm
- crash13 August 2020 - 6:22 pm
- shining13 August 2020 - 5:59 pm
- Overprotected13 August 2020 - 5:28 pm
- Chaos13 August 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ambition13 August 2020 - 4:36 pm
- Insider13 August 2020 - 4:19 pm